2018年7月30日月曜日

LLC

I went to LLC after a long interval.
In LLC, there are a lot of tools. For example, DVDs, iPad, playing card and magazines.
And today, I used iPad and played lots of app and games.

In iPad there are a lot of English app. I did several games.
Especially, I was interested in
This app makes my pronounciation and vocabulary developed.
 I select a video and listen to the sentences and answer the questions.
It was so interesting!!

And in LLC, there are lots of students and play games or talks freely.
It makes students sociable.

I thought LLC is worth going!
If you have time, you should go!

That’s all 🎙

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

英語教育講義(2020後期)11月25日

  Hi,      Today, I learned about CLT in the class. CLT means  Communicative Language Teaching. To be honest, I heard this word for the firs...