2020年11月26日木曜日

英語教育講義(2020後期)11月25日

 

Hi, 

    Today, I learned about CLT in the class. CLT means  Communicative Language Teaching. To be honest, I heard this word for the first time, but after I learned this, I had a interest about this method. Before the class, I watched the video : An Introduction of CLT which teacher Lavin and Koyo are talking. In this video, teacher Koyo asked Mr. Lavin that when was CLT introduced into Japanese education. I also had the same question. By the way, before, I had studied about the English education in Japan. According to my memory, the style of English learning in Japan dramatically changed twice after the WWⅡ. The first one is around after the end of the WWⅡ, and second one happened around the 1964 Tokyo olympic. Because of these events, Japanese people gradually noticed that learning conversational English is more important than learning grammar. Coming back to today's class subject, I think CLT is very important for us to enjoy learning English and output. However, we have to remember that doing only CLT isn't good for learning language.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

英語教育講義(2020後期)11月25日

  Hi,      Today, I learned about CLT in the class. CLT means  Communicative Language Teaching. To be honest, I heard this word for the firs...