2018年11月1日木曜日

BR : 3 Town or Country? A Victorian Dilemma

  "wherever you lived life was hard but perhaps you agree that life in the country was the best?" p.30

  Today, I want introduce "town or country? a victorian dilemma" a series of Info trail.  This book asks us which is better town or country? In fact, before I read this book, I completely  believed that living in town is more comfortable and happy. But after I read this, I had to change my mind...
In 17 century, in England , there were industrial revolution and it needed a lot of people to manage factories. Therefore people living in countryside moved to the city with their family. But the living condition in town was so terrible. There were lots of waste on street, bad smells, dirty water, and illness. 1 out of 5 people died before they are 20 years old. This story is nonfiction. I felt I'm so happy because I can drink clean water, have fresh air, and be healthy. This book has a power to change reader's mind.

written by Ken Adey
illustrated by Shelagh Mcnicholas
town or country? a victorian dilemma

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

英語教育講義(2020後期)11月25日

  Hi,      Today, I learned about CLT in the class. CLT means  Communicative Language Teaching. To be honest, I heard this word for the firs...