2018年12月13日木曜日

BR: 10 dirty money

"'Happy, love?' Joe's wife, sandy, comes in with a cup of tea. 'Mmm, says Joe, 'very happy.' He takes the tea and he drinks." p.7

Today, I introduce you a book 'dirty money' series of Cambridge. I read 5 books of Cambridge  this week.But in this blog, I introduce one book. The story of dirty money was so interesting. The man character was Joe who works for newspaper. He and his wife lives in a beautiful nature in Canada. They love lake and mountains. They can hear any noises around their house. But one day, Joe heard some strange noise near the house. So he tried to find out what the noise is.

After I read this book, I thought trying to know something is very important. If Joe didn't take action, the beautiful nature and his neighbor's happiness would be lost. In this world, there are a lot of dangerous people so I want to protect my important things by myself.

2006, Leather, sue, dirty money , Cambridge University Press

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

英語教育講義(2020後期)11月25日

  Hi,      Today, I learned about CLT in the class. CLT means  Communicative Language Teaching. To be honest, I heard this word for the firs...