2018年11月15日木曜日

BR: 06 Turn that light out!


I read "turn thatlight out!" a series of Info Trail.  This book is about life of British people during the World War Ⅱ. Since I was young, I had been interested in the history of world war. Do you have?
In this book, a lot of things were written, such as evacuation, woman at work, school and so on. A large number of children were taken to countryside and forced to live with stranger. This was so terrible for some of children. Woman worked hard instead of man. They were at work 12 hours per a day. At school, children had to put on gas mask because there are dangers that Germany planes drop bombs. I can't imagine young children put on gas masks at school...

After  I read this book, I thought peace is most important thing.

Adey, Ken
Baxendale, Kathy
2002

TURN THAT LIGHT OUT!

Info trail ; Independent plus stage

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

英語教育講義(2020後期)11月25日

  Hi,      Today, I learned about CLT in the class. CLT means  Communicative Language Teaching. To be honest, I heard this word for the firs...